Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Happy Healthy Tuesday

Well it is a new month and boy do I have news and information about my life.  It seems that it has become easiest for me to blog on the days I am at clinic.  That is probably because I am sitting a lot with my own computer and I have a bit more freedom.  What I am going to do is try and write several and have them scheduled to post, that way I can go back to doing the “When Bad Diets Happen” and other such blog topics that are far more interesting than just hearing about my life.

I am here to talk about my successes since my last blog post, the most amazing and my personal favorite is the fact that I have quit smoking!!!  It has been 29 days and I have saved $110.87 so far.  In this same vein I should give a huge shout out to my boyfriend who put up with me through the horrible days of withdrawals.  I really am proud of this fact and I did it cold turkey.  I also wannna give a big shout out to my friends who are all trying to quit with me.

I think I have lost another 6 pounds since my last blog post so I have that going for me, which is nice.  I have been going to the gym at least 5 days a week with at least one day being a weekend where I do a full hour or more of cardio.  Before you think I am one of those all cardio girls, we have finished all of our first 30 day challenge and have moved on to a new set.  This month we are doing lunges, wall sits, push ups and bicycle crunches.  We are really enjoying the constant and progressive counts and it makes us get really strong. 

Its been a really good 3 weeks (or so) I am not sure there is much else to report, you know where to find me if you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment